Roc Marciano – Poltergeist



Here is Poltergeist By Roc MarcianoTo Me @ files-hulkshare.blogspot.com -
Download Music from Mediafire 4Shared Filestube RapidShare Zippyshare


Marciano
Uh, yeah!
Cold …out the window
Process the info
My chest is a … your flesh is the menu
Cold nigger… sinful, I saw my image in a bowl made of crystal
Hallucinate off a…
The mechanism active, a brain storm
…like apple juice, …
…gotta hold tight!
Crack the jaw…
You flow like a…
.. I sip the grapes and split the…
i’m only here by the Lord’s grace!
Yeah, yeah, uh
I feel blessed, any nigger contest can catch one in the chest.
Momma knows bets, he’s a guest

Chorus:

i’m squeezing of from reflex!
Still keep the heat under the ..vest
And rock a clean V neck
My team we’re a… we rap
I’m just trying to get my feet wet, yeah!
Steady hands, sniper end
A white flame …
My lady… can’t make …
My jewelery is hand made
My tears are champagne
I wouldn't…
Similar to Nick Cage…
I persuade and …
Talk …and silk
Seduce the kitten with the milk, without guilt
Milk milked it the…
My wrist will chill on
The beast squeeze the… or wind chester as a gesture
My view is that of Hugh Hefner
I get the to find the .. in a pimp’s dresser, mother fu-cker
I feel blessed, any nigger contest, can’t catch one of me in the chest
Momma knows best, he’s a guest

Chorus:

I’m squeezing of from reflex!
Still keep the heat under the ..vest
And rock a clean V neck
My team we’re a… we rap
I’m just trying to get my feet wet, yeah!




Poltergeist Click here

.............................

0 komentar on Roc Marciano – Poltergeist :

Post a Comment